These are the terms and conditions which regulate your use of kingofsohodrinks.com, and other web sites (“Site”) offered by West End Drinks Ltd, Cardinal House, 39-40 Albemarle Street, London W1S 4TE United Kingdom (“West End Drinks.” “We” “Us” “Our”) Company Regististration Number: 08090710 . By using the Site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The Site is intended for your use only if you are of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing the Site. If you do not fall within this category, you may be in breach of laws or regulations applicable in your country of residence or access, and you should leave the Site immediately.
All intellectual property rights in the materials in or on the Site including, but not limited to, designs, data, text, images, trade marks or trade names, graphics, site layout and ‘look and feel’, and any underlying databases remain the property of West End Drinks Ltd unless otherwise indicated.
You may download the Site to a local hard disk and print or copy extracts from the Site for your personal use. You may not otherwise publish, copy, distribute, modify, transmit or reproduce in any form (whether in hard copy, electronic or otherwise) the information and materials on the Site without Our permission. No part of the content of the Site may be incorporated into or stored in any other web site or other work in any form without Our permission.
Links to other sites
The Site may from time to time contain links to other internet sites. These links are provided solely for the convenience of users of the Site and We are not responsible for the content of third party sites, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated.
We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about and take no liability whatsoever (including, without limitation, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any other web site is misleading, inaccurate, defamatory or otherwise infringes any law or the rights on any person or entity) for any other web site referred to on, or accessed through, this Site.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be available continuously and without interruption or error, and We reserve the right to alter any part of the Site at any time, and to suspend or withdraw the Site at any time and for any reason. Whilst We have prepared the content of the Site in good faith and with reasonable skill and care, We make no representation and give no warranty (express or implied) as to the accuracy, satisfactory quality, completeness or fitness for any purpose of the content of the Site. Whilst We will try to keep the material on the Site up to date, We will not be liable to you or to any other party for any delays, errors or omissions in doing so.
We will not be liable or responsible to you for costs, losses, claims or damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or otherwise, arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site nor your downloading and use of, or reliance upon, information provided on or through this Site.
Use of the Site
You will not:
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site, or take any action which is likely to cause the Site to be interrupted or degraded; or
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our computer system or that of any other user; or
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of Our or another’s computer.
You hereby indemnify Us and keep Us indemnified against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and costs arising from and in connection with your use and abuse of the Site or your breach of these web site terms.
This Site is only intended for the information and use of residents of the UK. These web site terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. All rights not expressly granted are reserved to West End Drinks Ltd. Please direct any queries about these terms or in the first instance to email@example.com or to our postal address found on the contact us page.
This website may collect and use personal information for the following reasons:
Site visitation tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you, but Google do not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third-party data processor.
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
If you choose to join our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to MailChimp who provide us with email marketing services. We consider MailChimp to be a third-party data processor. The email address that you submit will not be stored within this website’s own database or in any of our internal computer systems.
Your email address will remain within MailChimp’s database for as long as we continue to use MailChimp’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
To join our email newsletter you must be of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing the Site. . While your email address remains within the MailChimp database, you will receive periodic emails from us.
About Our Server
This website is hosted by WP Engine within a UK data centre
Some of the data center’s more notable security features are as follows:
• In-house vulnerability scanning for all infrastructure, servers, databases and applications are conducted regularly, vulnerability scanning reports are processed internally and remedied quickly. Any customer impacting changes are reported on our public status blog, but only after we’ve made the changes to reduce the chance of exposure.
• The WP Engine’s computing environment undergo external penetration testing by an independent, qualified vendor at least once per year. WP Engine contracts with a third-party vendor to perform penetration testing. Penetration testing results are formally communicated to WP Engine and remediation plans developed to address items noted within.
• The data center environment undergoes a SAS 70 Type II examination at least annually.
• All computing equipment is in a physically secure facility, where electronic access controls are used to prevent unauthorized access to computing facilities
• Firewalls configured based on the principle of least privilege, where firewalls only allow approved applications, protocols, and services required to meet business needs
• Intrusion detection or intrusion prevention systems are used to monitor and/or protect your network
• Background screenings are conducted for all personnel (employees and contractors) that have access to critical infrastructure, servers, applications, or data
• Documented security baselines to harden and secure IT systems. WP Engine’s security firms establish baselines and ensure we are adhering to them. These change over time as new information and processes are put into place.
• WP Engine maintains reasonable security precautions consistent with industry best practices, as documented in standards such as ISO/IEC 27002
The server that hosts this site continually monitors developments in data security, privacy, and compliance around the globe, including the GDPR. The server has always upheld the core principles behind GDPR as evidenced by its early adoption of the Privacy Shield program, and is expected to be in compliance when it is implemented.
• Daily Backups – Automated, redundant systems for your critical applications.
• Enterprise-Grade Security – Proactive WordPress security keeps your data and your website safe.
• Firewall – Multiple, powerful firewalls between your data and threats.
• Malware scan – Proactive detection and elimination of malware.
• Evercache – Proprietary caching technology for massive scalability and speed.
• 1-Click Restore – Instant backup and restore with easy Snapshot Backups.
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
Third party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation. All of these third parties are based in the USA and are EU-U.S Privacy Shield compliant.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ Please note that by deleting Our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Site.
Contact forms and email links and Third Party Information
On our contact page within the website you have the option to submit personal information to us by email and by doing so you consent to this information being processed by us and shared with third parties in order to process your enquiry. Should you wish to have your contact details and its associated personal data deleted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address that you contacted us with.
Links to other sites
We may link from time to time to other web sites and provide email links for third parties. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites or third parties, nor for the way in which information about their users is collected and treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for those third parties and/or sites or advertisers nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us. In the event of a sale or acquisition of some or all of our business or assets, customer information may be one of the assets transferred.
If you have any questions concerning your personal information or about how we use your information please contact us at email@example.com
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you, how it is being processed, where and for what purpose. Copy of personal data is provided free of charge, in an electronic format.